środa, 30 września 2020

 Hi Karol!

Today we're working with an interesting book. If you like it we're gonna use it more often :)

but first - revision:

newspaper, 

bottle,

empty, 

bricks, 

a loaf of bread, 

chimney, 

count, 

pocket, 

meat, 

flour, 

plates,

dishwasher.


At twelve o’clock we had  food.
Did you bring  bread?
I’d like  water, please.
Didn’t you bring  money?
I asked the waiter for  tea.
I bought  books, but I didn’t buy  pen.
I have  information for you.
I sent her  card from France.
I want  bread and  kilo of cheese, please.
I’ve got  bananas and  apple.
I have  bad news for you.
She didn’t give me  money.
Sorry, I haven’t got  matches.
There aren’t  students here at the moment.
Would you like  coffee?
















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

 I go to Croatia on holidays every year. Transform this sentence into Present Continuous Past Continuous Past Simple Present Perfect Future ...